Self-Build Direct to Intermediaries
The Hanley has been lending in the Self-Build market since 2009 and has successfully helped hundreds of customers to turn their dreams of building or renovating their own home.
How to guide
We’ve created a simple step by step guide on how to guide your customer through the process. Please take a little time to review each of the sections on the left before submitting an application beginning with our Self-Build criteria.
Key reasons for choosing The Hanley for your customers Self-Build funding requirements
- We have a dedicated broker team on hand to help you every step of the way
- Our experienced Underwriters are here assessing each application on its individual merits
- We have 5 identifiable stages for the arrears mortgage payments from the initial digging of the foundations to the final fix and at each stage the value of the build increases.
- We offer 80% LTV for land purchase and 80% LTV for the remainder of the build with a maximum lend of £1,000,000 (loans over £500,000 on an individual basis) on an arrears basis
- Payments can be interest only or repayment basis
- Flexible Criteria
- Competitive Mortgage Products
- Online application system
- No postcode restrictions throughout England and Wales
- No credit scoring – just a common sense approach
- Please note that properties are for main residential use only
For more information contact us on 01782 255159 or use our online chat facility between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday
You may find these links to resources useful