Monitoring & Evaluating Customer Service
Improving Customer Service
2 Year 1.89% Variable Discount
2 Year 3.29%BTL Variable Discount
5 Year 4.69% Fixed Rate
HOME » Birches Head High School » Task Three » Monitoring & Evaluating Customer Service
- Customer feedback by way of customer questionnaires, comment cards, customer forums, word of mouth.
- Staff feedback by way of mystery customers, complaints/compliment letters, external comment.
- Sales performance
- Repeat and retention of customers
- New customers
- Level of complaints/compliments
- Staff turnover/recruitment
- Good press
- Awards eg Investor in Excellence
Get in Touch
Register for e-Zine
Christmas Opening Hours 2015 (23/11/15)
The Sunday Times’ Top 100 Best Small Companies (27/02/15)
View More News ...
Find out more
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
All loans subject to status and valuation. Minimum Age 18 years.
Hanley Economic Building Society
Granville House, Festival Park, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 5TB
Tel: 01782 255000E-Mail: email@example.com