Monitoring & Evaluating Customer Service
Improving Customer Service
2 Year 1.89%Variable Discount
2 Year 1.99%Fixed Rate
2 Year 4.05%Fixed Rate
HOME » Birches Head High School » Task Three » Monitoring & Evaluating Customer Service
- Customer feedback by way of customer questionnaires, comment cards, customer forums, word of mouth.
- Staff feedback by way of mystery customers, complaints/compliment letters, external comment.
- Sales performance
- Repeat and retention of customers
- New customers
- Level of complaints/compliments
- Staff turnover/recruitment
- Good press
- Awards eg Investor in Excellence
Get in Touch
Register for e-Zine
Find out more
The Sunday Times’ Top 100 Best Small Companies (27/02/15)
The Hanley hits heights with two awards (03/02/15)
2014 Annual General Meeting (09/12/14)
View More News ...
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
A member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
All loans subject to status and valuation. Minimum Age 18 years.
Hanley Economic Building Society
Granville House, Festival Park, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 5TB
Tel: 01782 255000E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org