Welcome to Hanley Intermediaries
Please note due to the Covid19 outbreak we are currently unable to provide confirmation at the point of application of when your clients property will be valued.
Please note our current SLA is 8 working days.
The information contained within this section of the website is for professional mortgage brokers only. It is not for use by the General Public.
Here at Hanley Intermediaries, we offer our broker partners a dedicated team to support you, a dedicated site which is updated regularly with helpful information and downloads as well as an online application system.
We accept mortgage business from Directly Authorised and Appointed Representatives of the following networks and mortgage clubs:
- Caerus Financial Limited
- Quilter Financial Planning Limited
- Quilter Financial Services Limited
- Quilter Wealth Limited
- Quilter Mortgage Planning Limited
- Quilter Financial Limited
- Legal & General Mortgage Club
- Paradigm Mortgage Services
- Personal Touch
- Primis (AMF)
- Primis (FC)
- TenetConnect Limited
- TenetConnect Services Limited
- TenetLime Limited
We underwrite each case manually with no credit scoring and give you timely decision making which will result in a straight talking yes or no decision.
You will have direct contact with your case underwriter for personal service and we welcome your feedback.
The amount we will lend is based upon your client’s income and expenditure, with the income and expenditure cross referenced to bank statements and outgoings and may be sense checked against statistical data (ONS).
The stressed mortgage payment will be calculated by applying a stress rate of 6.00% to the loan amount.
Online Application Process
With our online application process, you can produce a ESIS Illustration which will contain a Decision in Principle Certificate and submit your client’s application giving you instant processing and submission. With the addition of facilities such as uploading documents and our messaging service you will be able to process and track the progress of your applications
Application Submission in just a few simple steps ….
- Please check our Criteria to ensure that your customer meets the requirements
- Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page for any other information you may require
- Please ensure that you show your client a copy of our General Mortgage Information
- When using the online system please follow the instructions shown on the screens as you follow the application process. To obtain a Decision in Principle Certificate you will need first to produce a ESIS Illustration, the DIP Certificate will automatically be attached to the ESIS. After you have completed the application, we will require you to print page 18 of the application form (declaration) and ask your customer to sign the declaration form, this needs to be returned to us either by uploading it on the portal or posting it to us at the address shown below. We will also require the Direct Debit Mandate to be printed and signed by your clients and then posted to us, we cannot accept uploaded copies of the Direct Debit Mandate
- Hanley Economic Building Society
- Granville House
- Festival Park, Hanley
- Stoke On Trent
- ST1 5TB