Intermediary Service Standards
What service will you receive?
We believe in providing you with a service you can rely on at all times. Below are our service standards which we will follow to ensure a smooth process for you and your client
- Normally, applications would be assessed within a maximum of 6 working days (Monday-Friday) of receipt with any applications received after 12 noon will be classed as the next working day. Currently, our SLA is 13 working days due to an increase in applications.
- Applications will be input to our application system within 3 working days of being assessed. Valuation will be instructed, references requested and any additional documentation requested at this time.
- References will be chased every 3 days if not received within 7 days of the initial request
- Supporting documents, post, emails and valuation will be assessed within 3 working days of receipt
- Offer will be issued within 4 working days of final assessment of case
- Re-offers will be issued within 3 working days of request
- Certificate of Title will be reviewed within 1 working day of receipt. Solicitors to be informed of any outstanding conditions on the same day
- Once all special conditions are satisfied funds will be released on the date specified by the Solicitor on the Certificate of Title