Member Representative (Full time Permanent 35 hours per week)
Purpose of Role
- To best support our members with Hanley Economic’s extensive range of products and services either direct or through an introducer.
- Providing a high-level, distinctive and effective customer service during every interaction whilst also providing a gateway to protecting and looking after our members.
- Ensuring you work closely as a team member to deliver a first class, unforgettable customer experience, putting the customer at the heart of what we do.
Whilst it is important to acknowledge that each branch is individual, working together as a network is imperative to deliver the best version of each branch resulting in a high level of customer satisfaction.
Achievement of positive customer outcomes over a balanced scorecard, ensuring the customer is at the heart of what we do by delivering:
- Proactively identifying and generating customer leads and appointments.
- Positively informing customers on the range of products and services available. Customer Engagement
- Taking personal responsibility to ensure that leads are managed effectively, and customer expectations are met consistently.
- Completion of customer relationship reviews to establish current and future needs, with the view to benefit the customer.
- Ensuring full coverage and availability on Who’s On. Chats are responded to; call backs made and invite requests sent where appropriate.
- Calls in all queues are responded to in a timely manner ensuring customer satisfaction. Supporting overflow calls for colleagues where appropriate. Customer Feedback
- Obtaining customer feedback, whether positive or negative in any format it is received, recording this appropriately, dealing with effectively and to completion.
- Always Providing excellent customer service and developing a relationship with the customer.
- Efficiently processing customer transactions and new investment accounts, including accurate amendment to customer & account records. • Performing general administration work associated with the efficient operating of the branch.
- Complying with Society and branch audit, compliance, security, health & safety policy and procedures and customer service/operational standards.
- Assisting with the training and development of new and existing staff to ensure effective Team Working.
- Communicate with other areas of the business, as necessary; in order to operate effectively.
- Ensure that staff and members’ data is secure, accurate and used correctly in line the Society GDPR policy and standards. Adhere to the Society Financial Crime Policy, the controls and report any internal or external incidents of actual or suspected fraud, money laundering or financial crime, either in accordance with the internal money laundering process (Suspicious Activities Report) or via the Society’s Whistleblowing Policy. Complete and pass an annual dedicated financial crime and bribery prevention computer-based training test.
Skills and Experience
- CeMap (or be prepared to study for this).
- Flexible Approach.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Team Player.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Be able to rise to the challenges presented in a demanding environment.
Minimum of GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above. Good numerical, written and verbal communication. Confidence in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
3 A levels grades A-C. Experience in Customer Services, Retail or Sales environment.
Full time Permanent: 35 hours per week.
How to Apply
To apply, upload and submit your CV below and we will be in touch.